Sunday 25 August 2013

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara


Hello!

So before I went to Germany at the beginning of July I wanted to buy some waterproof mascara because I knew I would be going in the water a lot. I also used it NON STOP (okay not quite) when I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago. Overall it was amazing and it gennerally didn't budge when I went swimming and in the sea (except if I used it on my bottom lashes in which case it smudged a bit but wasn't too bad).It gave me loads of length (even more than my usual mascara which is benefit bad gal lash which is around £17.50, whereas this is only £7.19 (from Superdrug)). However, it doesn't give as much volume as my benefit one and my lashes tend to look a teeny bit spidery. It also holds a curl really well but is a pain to get off as it is really waxy (which is probably a good thing otherwise it wouldn't be so waterproof). 


Apologies for all the brackets, see you soon.


Lemmie x

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to try it out! It sounds like it does a pretty good job. I love having my lashes look really long and dark.

    Xoxo, Alex! :)

    http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete